SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
To assist the Coordinator, Financial Services with data entry and other general office duties to support the Engineering Projects group.
- Computer literate with excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills (MS Word, Excel, Access);
- Strong attention to detail and organizational ability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High school diploma at a minimum; post-secondary education in business administration or accounting a strong asset;
- Valid Ontario “G” driver’s license required.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
Perform the following tasks under general supervision.
- Track project expenditures by entering Daily Work Reports, invoices, time tickets and other records into a MS Access cost control database.
- Maintain files.
- Type and/or format correspondence, records, forms etc.
- Receive and direct phone calls and respond to general inquiries when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Creation of Purchase Orders.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.