Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Business Services, the General Office Clerk carries out the day-to-day accounting functions and assists in administration functions for Black Creek Pioneer Village. With excellent organizational skills, this position regularly completes, reviews and processes the daily sales reports ensuring accuracy. The Clerk prepares and process payment requisitions and internal billings redirecting for authorization. In this role the Clerk is responsible for creating purchase orders, payment requisitions, and information request for quotation for all BCPV departments.
- Complete daily sales reports for BCPV.
- Complete weekly and monthly reconciliation of Automated Parking System.
- Prepare payment requisitions in accordance with TRCA's purchasing policy, redirecting to appropriate supervisor or manager for authorization.
- Prepare internal billings requests to transfer funds between TRCA accounts and submit requests for approval.
- Create purchase orders, payment requisitions, and information requests for quotation for all BCPV departments according to TRCA purchasing policy.
- Process deposits for various departments.
- Assist with general administrative, reception, and guests’ services functions of BCPV.
- Minium 2 years' experience related to major tasks.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational and communication.
- Strong bookkeeping, accounting and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work as a flexible team member in a fast paced, demanding work environment.
To apply to this posting, click on the “Apply” icon. Please submit your resume and cover letter quoting job posting # TRCA-205-19 prior to midnight on July 19, 2019.
While TRCA thanks all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for interviews. Please be advised successful incumbent(s) who are not presently permanent TRCA employees may be required to undergo a vulnerable sector and/or drivers abstract check.
TRCA is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and TRCA’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to the Authority. We welcome applications from all qualified persons.