SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
This position is focussed on collecting program data, preparing reports, and overseeing marketing strategies for TRCA’s Professional Access into Employment (PAIE) bridge training Program. This includes social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) and website updates to promote the program and engage with followers. This role is responsible for conducting recruitment and intake activities of PAIE Program participants and overseeing evaluation processes for the PAIE team.
- Four (4) year University degree in Environmental Studies or related discipline;
- Demonstrated project coordination skills with strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated research and report writing skills;
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational abilities;
- The ability to manage, collect, and interpret data including analyzing results and making recommendations;
- Current knowledge of the immigration and labour market trends, as well as the environmental, engineering, and/or geoscience sector an asset;
- Program promotion and social media outreach skills;
- Strong customer service with experience collaborating with partners;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the general public in a positive, courteous and respectful manner;
- Computer literacy utilizing Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Valid Ontario “G” Driver’s License in good standing;
- Ability to work flexible schedule including some evenings and weekend hours as required.
SUMMARAY OF MAJOR TASKS:
- Tracks and reports on deliverables for internal and funder reports including quarterly numeric and qualitative reports.
- Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies as needed that optimize data efficiency and quality.
- Maintains accurate client records, safeguarding the confidentiality of client information.
- Receives and responds to inquiries and/or situations via email, phone and website contact form, acts as the point of contact for the public and determines the appropriate response/action.
- Collaborates with third party evaluator to distribute surveys and conduct a focus group to evaluate each PAIE program component.
- Conducts research including labour market and literature reviews.
- Supports team with in-class training facilitation, employment coaching activities, application reviews, mock interviews, as needed.
- Attends conferences, fairs and career events to promote the PAIE project.
- Delivers information sessions to prospective applicants.
- Updates and executes social media strategy publishing daily content.
- Maintains and updates content on the PAIE website.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.