SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Under the direction of the Clubhouse Supervisor, will assist in supervising pro shop and clubhouse staff and coordinate the daily operations of the pro shop/clubhouse. Will oversee pro shop operations in the Clubhouse Supervisor’s absence or other staff absence.
MUST be able to work from April to MId Nov. including weekends and Holidays.
- Minimum two years golf operations experience in a pro shop golf environment;
- Excellent Customer Skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Extremely well organized;
- Valid First aid CPR certification an asset;
- Smart serve Certification;
- Ability to work independently and as team with minimum supervision;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Sales skills.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
Perform the following tasks under general supervision.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Greet and collect fees from visitors and maintain balanced records of monies collected.
- Operate POS and computer systems proficiently.
- Maintain cleanliness of buildings, grounds, facilities and work areas.
- Assist with any inquiries from staff, members of the public and others in a tactful and professional manner.
- Complete any forms and reports as required.
- Perform assigned tasks safely and efficiently.
- Participate in required training in the use of equipment, vehicles, tools, etc.; Follow all TRCA protocols and safety policies and procedures.
- May be required to lift or carry objects that could weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.