Under the direction of the Proshop Supervisor, you will assist in the management of volunteer marshal and starter staff, including scheduling, training and customer service excellence and participate in daily functions.
Work schedules may vary, so candidates must be able to work day, night and weekend/holiday shifts.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must possess excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Requires an interest in the game of golf and working with people.
- Understand the rules and etiquette of the game of golf.
- Ensure Customer service excellence at all times.
- Ensure policy and procedure are followed.
- Assist in weekly scheduling.
- Ensure volunteer are properly trained and knowledgeable.
- Ensure tee sheet is running on time.
- Incident reporting and documentation.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability - related accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.