SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Providing banquet style and/or bartending service in a semi-formal and formal environment. Provide excellent customer and client service.
NOTE: Hiring at TRCA is contingent to the clearance of the Vulnerable Sector Screening. Candidates will be asked for a screening only where they have been selected as the leading candidate.
- ·Ability to deal courteously with the public and event guests;
- · Excellent communication and organization skills;
- · Exceptional customer service skills;
- · Basic grammar and mathematical skills;
- · Experience in handling money;
- · General computer skills preferred.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
- Set up and maintain service area ensuring cleanliness and readiness of supplies.
- Maintain complete understanding of menu items.
- Serve food in a courteous manner in accordance with the instructions of the Unit Manager.
- Clear and prepare tables/counter area for clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.