SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Provide food and beverage service for internal and external clients for Wedding and Corporate functions. Deliver exceptional natural and cultural experiences for each of our guests. Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required. Occupational health and safety is a major responsibility of this position.
NOTE: Hiring at TRCA is contingent to the clearance of the Vulnerable Sector Screening. Candidates will be asked for a screening only where they have been selected as the leading candidate.
- Ability to deal courteously with the public and event guests;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Basic grammar and mathematical skills;
- Cash handling experience;
- General computer skills;
- Smart Serve Certification.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
Perform the following tasks under general supervision.
- Set up and maintain service and event area ensuring cleanliness and readiness of supplies.
- Maintain complete understanding of menu items.
- Serve food in a courteous manner in accordance with the instructions of the Supervisor.
- Clear and prepare tables/counter area for clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability - related accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.